Wednesday, July 29, 2015

100 Things We ARE Doing This SUMMER!

I LOVE Summer, but Even More than Summer, I LOVE My Kids.....

Put both of those things together and you get a whole season filled with many adventures and memories to last a lifetime.  

This summer I decided to enjoy our summer to the MAX;  At the beginning of the summer we made a list of 100 things that we WILL accomplish (or at least try to) before the summer is over.  After all nothing would make the summer better than having FUN together!  

Together with my Big Boy and pinterest (& google of course), we came up with a foolproof  list of things that would make this summer the BEST SUMMER EVER!  


Make sure you check out my pinterest inspiration board - 100 Things To DO This Summer 2015.


Oh and Don't forget to follow me on Instagram, 1motivated_momma - where I will be posting pictures of our summer adventures! :)   

To document our summer fun - I am using a Becky Higgins 6x8 leather album!  
OUR LIST!



Stop back to see updates on the blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment