Thursday, January 1, 2015

Kicking off the New Year!


Happy New Year!  We joyfully welcome 2015 with a new exciting journal!  


This year I will be keeping journals WITH my boys.  

In the past I have kept scrapbooks and in my daily planner I write down their milestones and often silly things they say and do - and try to incorporate these things into their scrapbooks along the way - However, too often I leave out many of these little big things.  So I have come up with a way to create a special little place for all of these items plus more.  (And of course I will still be continuing scrapbooks and Project Life albums!!)

I now have a 4 year old - one that LOVES to LEARN!  He is fascinated with writing his name and other words - He asks how to spell just about everything.   

So here is what we will be doing -  Each day I hope to write down a little snippet about our day
(something silly or something sweet or even an altercation if that is what the day holds)  Or maybe I will include a photo or a project we have done.  

If nothing else, EVERY DAY my 4 year old will write his name (maybe more).  And together, we will watch the progress over the year!   

No comments:

Post a Comment